Monday, February 3, 2014

Go watch!

What? A review? With my procrastination? So once again it's 2014. I mean I really don't need to be repeating this, it's been like a month... So what other great anime are out there?

Hamatora-- An anime smelling of sweet nostalgia is not something that I find to be very common these days. Especially when said anime has the words 'the animation' attached to it. In fairness this anime is not even adpated from something. It was planned from the start; a mixed media project. In any case, the anime breaks it up a bit by having almost no fanservice, a compelling plot, a good old getbackers/ darker than black story, and the most psychedelic action sequences I've seen in an anime.

 Noragami--



A god, a cat, and a katana walk into a bar. Noragami in a nutshell. Not only does this anime have one of the weirdest concepts I've ever seen (broken only by sodas that can transform into girls) it also is just awesome. It's a lot of fun. Animation is smooth, script isn't the best, but Hiroshi Kamiya (voice of ararararararararararararagi, Izaya, and the one most of you would know Levi) definitely makes up for that. He plays the role of Yato, the flamboyant god working to become famous by making a shrine out of 5 yen donations. It also helps that Yuki Kaji is in here. Admittedly I've only seen three episodes, but this anime is looking promising.


Engaged to the unidentified-- I actually have no clue idea what to make of this anime. It's not blowing away, but it's strangely addicting. I really want to know what's going to happen next. It's got me reallyintrigued and I don't really know why. It's a funny show, not My Mental Choice, but still funny. Characters are fun to watch, though not fleshed out enough as of yet for me to truly pass judgment. Okay whatever, it's fun! You'll enjoy it! I'll save everything else for when I review it!














No comments:

Post a Comment