Sunday, May 11, 2014

Quick Reaction; Hamatora ep 12




Wow, well before I start, let me just say that this reaction is late---very late. A while ago I did a reaction based on the eleventh episode of the anime which had some of the most outrageous plot holes I have ever seen in my life. So I hadn't watched a single episode of Hamatora up until now, but HOLY JESUS. Despite the all of the pretentious monologuing, the episode was by far the best of the anime, managing to not only give all of the protagonists awesome cameos, not only having some of the most fun action scenes I've seen in a long time, not only by redeeming Nice's character, but by turning a common trope on its head. I don't want to spoil it, but it's so damn good! 

Really, my feelings toward this anime went from meh, to July; hurry the freaking hell up! Now who knows where they'll go from here, but I cannot wait! Go watch Hamatora! Stay till the bitter end! I swear it's worth it!

*UPDATE* The next season is being produced by an entirely different studio—I don't know why, the first studio while being relatively new, animated it damn well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment