Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Go Watch!

Strike the Blood- Okay I know, I know, vampires and whatnot are as old as Call of Duty's game-play, but don't overlook this one. Okay if you're for the whole action thing, this definitely has it. There are some really impressive battle scenes here believe me. Also, if you're like me and you like the whole romance thing, this is along the lines of something like Shakugan no Shana. Serious plot, little slice of life, love triangle stuff (without Yoshida, thank god), a good, interesting setting, and amazing action sequences.










White Album 2--I haven't seen the first one, but from what I gather, it wasn't that good. its equal however is really good, and i can wholeheartedly recommend it. It actually isn't tied to the first one so you can jump in with no previous knowledge of the series. 





Susei no Gargantia Season 2 confirmed! This is good, really damn good, now all Santa has to do is get Haruhi to do another season, and we've got a freaking Christmas miracle! http://animephproject.wordpress.com/2013/10/11/suisei-no-gargantia-series-gets-second-season/

Oh and I just watched Samurai Flamenco episode 9, and well let's just say that tomorrow, There will be a page of rage for you guys. Anyhow thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment