Monday, December 9, 2013

Samurai Girls...it's actually really good.

Okay so I finished the first episode of Samurai Girls, cause I have nothing better to do. Well okay I do have homework, but that's not the point! The point is that I was not expecting this show to be good at all. In fact the only reason I started watching it was because it had 'Samurai' in the title. Okay first of, the art style. It's so freaking good. You know those old Japanese paintings? This anime (characters aside) is rendered with this art style. It takes me back to the days of my PS2 and Okami, something else you need to take a look at. Anyhow, aside from the amazing art style, which really did make me look like Schwarzenegger from Total Recall, the episode really drew me in with it's fantastic exposition. This anime could get a lot worse, in fact most of my positivity here is because I'm blown away by the art, but still! I love alternate histories, and I hope this anime will not disappoint!
LOOKITLOOKITLOOKITLOOKIT

Soooo, This is totally filler I know, but I'm working on a look at Valvrave season 2/ the latest episode. That should be out tomorrow, assuming nothing comes up. Anyway sorry for the short segment, but seriously if you haven't already, go watch this now, and  I'll siya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment