Sunday, January 26, 2014

World Conquest Zvezda plot episode 3 quick reaction

Okay I'm all for trying to get people to stop smoking. Yes, it is a bad habit, and no, the ones affected by it are not just those who commit the act, but what the hell was with episode 3? Smokers are not terrible people. My friend smokes, and while I may not agree with it, in the end it is his business. Basically the non-smoking message of this episode was so damn heavy handed... Gahhh! Don't get me wrong; the opening is still awesome, the animation is still just as eye-popping as the first time you saw it, the characters are some of the most fun, and it still is one of my favorite anime of the season. Just tone it down. Maybe smoking is more of a problem in Japan but come on! Anyhow, that's my thoughts on episode 3 . I have no idea if I'm going to be updating tomorrow, but I'll Siya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment