Saturday, March 8, 2014

Golden Time Ep 21 reaction--Spoilers!

Dammit, dammit dammit.You know what? I really like Golden Time. It's one of my favorite romance anime period. It's complex, has interesting themes and messages, three dimensional characters, and one of the most well developed romances I've ever seen.Yet the series straddles the border between a deep complex anime and a fucking soap opera. I don't know what to say about the ending of episode 21, but GIGANTIC SPOILER ALERT! 

Should I praise this or do what I want to do and scream in long bouts of pure rage. It really depends on what happens next. The twist that Koko doesn't actually love him is good, but...there was no freaking warning! IF this is really true, then somebody give her a fucking Oscar, because she deserves it! She sure had me fooled this entire time! It just feels so random, like the author decided to introduce conflict for conflict's sake. Who knows? it all depends on where this goes. On the other hand it's possible that she's lying, which I hope to God is true. It would make a lot more sense. In the end, this will probably have one epic finale and seeing how it hasn't disappointed me so far, I have hope. Thanks for reading and I'll Siya next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment