Sunday, November 17, 2013

Go watch (2)

Go watch My mental choice! I already said this, but really it's soooooo good!

Also Outbreak company is something that seems pretty cool, I mean it's a solid concept guess I'll explain these a bit.

Outbreak company--an otaku's dream job, getting paid to teach about anime and manga. Ok so guy goes to another world in order to introduce Japan's culture to the other world. Fun fantasy/romance/comedy




I couldn't become a hero so I reluctantly decided to get a job.
Has anyone seen the devil is a part-timer? Because this anime is basically that, except with a hero, instead of a villain. I'll probably do a review on it anyway.


Samurai Flamenco!--Alright so remember when I said that we all have fantasies in my Oreshura review? No? Well go read it then! Anyhow, this is having fantasies, and then taking to the next level. It's basically Kick Ass the anime, albeit with a lot less blood, a lot more comedy, and...okay there aren't many similarities, but it's still a fun amateur superhero show!
When I said superhero, kinda meant running around at night harassing people who don't put out their trash at the right hour



My mental choice--So this guy has something called the absolute choice, which means he has to choose between two actions, or else suffer large amounts of pain. Leads to some pretty damn awesome situations...at least for the viewer. I mean in the very least you can give it points for originality.  This anime so far has been light on the romance, but (and to stress this I will use Italics, bold and caps) IT'S SO DAMN FUNNY





This caption has no purpose whatsoever and is here only to waste two seconds of you life














No comments:

Post a Comment