Monday, November 18, 2013

Go watch (3)/Apology

Sorry for not Updating, I have a review of Btooom! Incoming, but I'm not done with it yet! 

So instead here's some anime you should watch!

Golden Time-- One of those anime that starts slow but gets good pretty damn, fast. It has some pretty touching moments, and some interesting characters. It's not for everyone, but I really like it.







Steins Gate--an anime that's too popular for me to review, but not for me to recommend. Really good time travel anime, about the most charismatic mad scientist in history. Has a surprisingly good plot, though its slow to get into. Oh and the voice actor, is the same as Setsuna from Gundam 00, soooooo....





Valvrave season 2--No, I completely refuse to recommend season 1, but season 2 on the other hand I can recommend wholeheartedly. It has stunning action sequences, no more school Bullsh*t  and a plot that moves! Oh yeah, and Haruto has finally learned how to suck it up and stop whining! All that's left is for Shinji to get in the f****ing robot and we'll be all set. it also has character designs from the creator of D gray man, who still refuses to put out another volume.




No comments:

Post a Comment